I continue to address audiences in Dubai, Singapore and Shanghai on applying gametheory concepts to the international crisis…
Continuing the argument provided in the Financial Times letter, the signalling game between China and the US on the role of the US dollar in international markets is considered as a template for analysis.
- Why G20 Summits should begin to signal a managed exchange rate regime to control the financial crisis (Word)
- Signalling Cycles & Present Financial Crisis (PowerPoint Slidehow)
- China options & G20: RMB as an emerging new currency (Word)
- New Economic Order:China, US Dollar & the G20 (PowerPoint Slideshow)
- Shanghai Interview – My interview in Oracle Bay, after addressing executives at Shanghai’s Tongyi University (PDF)